What Is The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (Caa)

The best choice for a smooth articulation with the university is an Associate of Arts degree or an Associate of Science degree. Degrees in applied science or general education have different mixes of general, choice and major courses that make them less easy to articulate with high-level institutions. Students who complete degrees in applied science and general education are transferred, but this is not the intent of these programs. And again, the joint is not as smooth as with degrees AA and AS. The North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a statewide agreement that governs the transfer of credits between North Carolina community colleges and North Carolina public universities and aims for the smooth transfer of students. .